# of Lots
# of Lots
* Construction Area is a visual representation of local zoning, actual setbacks may be different.
Located just 20 miles north of downtown Milwaukee and only 600 feet from the Village of Grafton. This, Town of Grafton, subdivision is literally the definition of the “best of both worlds”. While the setting is country living with large lots, wildlife, beautiful sunsets, and no street lights; the specialty shops, national retailers, hospitals, and perks/conveniences of city life are just moments away. Situated only 1.5 miles from Lake Michigan these lots enjoy the summertime “cooler by the lake” effect. With historic downtown Cedarburg just 2.5 miles straight down Lakefield Road and quick and easy access to I-43 just half a mile away, residents are perfectly situated between work and play.
Buyers will enjoy the features of an association with a shared walking/biking/cross-country ski trail and wooded area beyond. With easy interstate access, and only a 25 min drive, commuters to Milwaukee will love living here. In a small, neighborly environment of one acre lots within a phased development of 19 total parcels, ownership offers rural atmosphere and star-filled nights with urban conveniences. These one acre lots are also approved for mound systems and private wells.
The following represents a brief summary of some of the deed restrictions that will be in place for lots purchased in the Country View subdivision. The purpose of these restrictions and architectural guidelines is to maintain the property values and to enhance the beauty of the neighborhood.
• The minimum size for each residence shall be 2100 square feet for a one story home and 2500 square feet for a two story home.
• Construction must begin within 3 years from date of purchase.
• Only natural materials such as brick, stone, stucco, wood and the product commonly known as Hardiplank are acceptable siding materials.
• Chimneys must be either stone or masonry.
• All roofs must either be flat or have a minimum pitch of 8/12 and be finished with fiberglass dimensional shingles, wood shingles or wood shakes (if pitched) and rubber membrane or green roof construction (if flat).
• All homes must have a minimum three car garage and all garages must be side entry only (Detached garages permitted with ACC and Town approval).
• Neither outbuildings nor outdoor storage will be permitted.
• No fences are allowed except two rail split-rail fences, not to extend toward the front past the back of the house. No fencing allowed on property lines that abut the retention ponds, trail and forested area.
• Only in-ground pools will be allowed. No above-ground pools will be allowed.
• Each lot will be allowed only one driveway entrance; surfaced with asphalt, brick, stone or concrete.
• All building and site plans must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) prior to commencing construction.
(All of these restrictions are subject to change at anytime by the developer, prior to sale, and in the future by the guidelines set forth in the Homeowners Association)
For More Information
For More Information
For More Information
A presale is an agreement to purchase a piece of property when construction is finished. It is a way to reserve the property that you want before it hits the market and has more competition or increases in price. There is also a timeline laid out in the agreement for when your lot has to be finished or else your down payment is returned to you.
A presale requires that you submit a down payment, at the time of signing the agreement, to reserve the land for you. The down payment is 15% of the price of the lot. That deposit goes into an escrow account, that we cannot use. We then have a maximum of 2 years from the date of signing to develop your land. Once your lot is buildable you complete the full sale and pay the remaining balance.
This is an extremely rare occurrence when a developer uses proper development tactics. However, should the worst ever happen, your money is safe. Down payments are placed into an escrow account, which are legally not allowed to be used by the developer, and are returned to you if the terms of the presale agreement cannot be met.
After signing a presale agreement you have 3 business days to back out for any reason and have your deposit returned. After that period you may still back out of the agreement, but you will sacrifice your entire down payment and won’t be eligible for a refund.
The Homeowners Association (HOA) functions as the management team of all of the shared issues and areas of the subdivision. These tasks include maintenance, landscaping, insurance, upgrades, an emergency fund, special assessments, etc. To cover these expenses a monthly fee is applied to every lot.
The forested path is a beautiful 1/3 mile long, tree lined, natural path. This land is privately owned, but we have created a right-of-entry agreement between the HOA and the owner. This agreement allows members of the HOA to access and use the trail in return for covering the costs of maintenance, landscaping, and upgrades to the area.
The short answer is NO, the price you see is the price you pay! We do not use a realtor. However, if you hire a realtor, their fees will be in addition to the sale price. There will be some closing costs involved, that are instituted by the banking & title institutions, etc., but from our end there are no additional hidden fees.
Don’t wait, contact us now so that you’re one step closer to being in your new home.
Copyright © 2019 Modern Architecture & Development, LLC | All Rights Reserved.